Feeds RSS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kago Ai - No Hesitation

MV tooku hanarete chigau kuuki wo abite futto miagereba sora ga mitsumeteta Far away, breathing in a different wind [air] I suddenly look to see the sky gazing at me hanpa na kimochi bura sagette ooki na nimotsu kata ni sagete sonna no wa mou irannai atarashiku hajimeru no Hanging up my half hearted feelings And hanging my heavy baggage on my shoulders I don't these these anymore I'll start fresh~ *ame agari no hareta sora ni niji wo egakou yeah~ anata ni ai ga todoku you ni kiss wo komete The sunny skies after the heavy rain I'll draw a rainbow So that this love can reach you I'll send you this kiss **kumorizora wo oikoshitara doko ni datte yukeru kara No Hesitation If I can get past those cloudy skies, Doesn't matter where,I can go anywhere No Hesitation Deau mono subete imi ga aru to kizuita tou mawari shita keshiki itoshikute To every occurance I realized there is a meaning. Going around the long road The view was so precious. kushakusha no chizu wo hirogete boroboro ni natta kutsu de aruku sore ga watashi rashii no jibun rashiku susumeba ii Opening this crumbled map Walking foward with these worn out shoes This is more like me, I just have to go forward like who I am. Niji no mukou e ai ni yukou hateshinai sora yeah~ anata ni omoi todoketakute shikatanai kara Over the rainbow, lets go meet The endless skies~ I want to let you know my feelings so bad, It can't be helped **Repeat *Repeat **Repeat

Disney Vacations Vacation Deals Package Tours

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment