Feeds RSS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Michael Corinthos III / Drew Garrett | Pieces

For the record, I am Switzerland when it comes to speculation as to why Drew Garrett was let go from General Hospital. (Im also Switzerland when it comes to the Sam/Liz debate, in case you were wondering.) Anyway, Im not getting into why because its none of my business. I dont know the guy and I dont go around asking random strangers why they were fired so I dont feel I should do the same with him. And I wasnt there. I know some of you think I hang out on the set of GH in my spare time, but I dont. I dont like LA, the ground moves too much. Aaaaanyway, I wasnt there. (begin sarcastic tone here) He could have been kicking puppies, or drop kicking babies on set (end sarcastic tone), or he could have done absolutely nothing to deserve this (Though, hypothetically, if I were to visit a country bordering Switzerland, it would be this one). Either way, thats not the point of this video. The point is I think this kid is a good actor. He did a fantastic job as Michael over the past year and I can only hope the next actor can bring just as much talent. Again, I know that people are pissed about this. I'm upset to see him go too. But I'm still hearing talk of boycotting the show. Bad idea. It won't solve anything but can only hurt. Shows get cancelled left and right. There's no need to help this one off the air by not watching. It's great that everybody wants to stand up for this guy but there are more appropriate ways to do so. I mean, if you're really feeling that strongly about ...

Tourist Board Attractions

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment