Feeds RSS

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Steve Moakler All The Faint Lights

Lies are like stones. the pull will sink in the air you're breathing, you may find it is kept in the devil when you give him our hearts are all boarded up, the toxins will decorate it I want to know, I love to be where we show, therefore, are to me, I would like to be like that, I hear you call my name and do not look back cause of all the weak lights you left me stranded and lost by reaching empty pockets trying my costs, I have a fight But now his pay is taking its toll In waitsome set on fire Wake up my soul All are on highways with signs that Have it your way But we lost all track of when we control, so show me the way I want to be And I want to hear you call got to say my name, not caught back For all the faint glow you left me stranded and lost by reaching empty pockets trying my costs, I have a fight But now his pay its toll in waiting for something to shoot up Wake my soul, if the weight, I feel aloneTrapped in my flesh and bone But if I let go The stars all compose a song, a song for all the dim lights you left me stranded and lost by reaching empty pockets trying my cost I have to pay a struggle, but now singing their calls In his tribute to wait for something set on fire Wake up my soul

Bahamas Vacation

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment