Feeds RSS

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Surviving Vs Thriving - A Clear Choice

I admit it, do I really do not wake up every day and what "I Want to Do." Some may think this is a selfish attitude towards life and others may think it is a myth, but it's my life. But how is it that I can do that? The answer is very simple, "I've decided."

Okay, so I can hear the eyes rolling and the laughs and the groans of "yeah right." But it is very true. I realized it's time I made the decision, which would be 4 years later, I start every day on my ownConditions and live my life just as I choose? No, but in hindsight I now know to take the power of decision to take control of my life.

Let's go back a few years, so you can see the transition a little bit. I worked for an airline for 28 years, and suddenly lost that job. At the time I was devastated, so close to retirement age and show going on with nothing on the age of 28. I am entitled for another company, a pharmaceutical company, construction and operation of its customer service call center.At that time I felt so happy, a job that was more than I do with the airline (which I'm honored to pay have paid), and they let me have autonomy, which meant I was just 80 hours per week, because I did everything that was done to get my order be completed. Then, one day, my husband and I realized that we hated our lives. In our 50, and although we lived very comfortably, we had no "life". We saw each other, we were living paycheck to paycheck, we were all tiredthe time and life in general was a real drudgery.

We were just surviving life. So I started exploring options and got started quickly in a home business that I knew that I love. Now here is the amazing part within 3 months, my husband and I had quit both of our work. Sounds good, right?

Well, it was, but we learned very quickly that we are not emotionally prepared for a complete control over our lives. We worry about our business, we are concerned about, what others thought,care of by us, we are about our family obligations and so on and so forth.

Within a few months where we are right back in a very stressful situation, even though we no longer works for someone else. It was a situation that we created. It was stressed almost a necessity, since we had lived in stressful for so many years. The directly affected our income, because we are limiting the amount of our income for our limited thinking.

We had gone back into the survival modewithout realizing it. We needed an Epiphany, we needed an awakening. One day, a colleague at this company, wrote an email to me and said, "Wanda, when did you mentally back to give back to your day of work for someone else, and control over your life to others? What did you stop thinking about big and go back to think so small? "

That was all for me was to realize that after all these years, placed under the control of others, I was not allow to take control of me! I stoppedThink big, and began to survival. My husband and I were both completely wrapped up in survival and forgot that the reason we chose to self-employment and finish our jobs was to live! We were denied us of our deepest desires, because we gave up the control.

Today I have to pinch myself every day. I wake up, if I (and yes, I still get up early, your choice), I go for a walk on the beach every morning, sometimes miles away. I read, write, sleep, and what I feel is best for me in theTime. Then I work my business for a couple of hours and Jerry and I spend together the rest of the day. Sometimes going to make our volunteer and charitable work, and sometimes just go fishing or boating.

But the point is, we live. So what made me / us from surviving to thriving? Again it was a clear decision. Survival is not a good thing. It is doing what in the working world. They survive in the masses, which sometimes leads to survival in your own life.

But flowering is rich! It isin total control. It is thinking big it is absolutely grateful and be merry, it's juicy, it's delicious. It's just something very special. Thriving is your life on your own terms, enjoy other people's lives everyday and life to the fullest.

If you thrive everything works out quite simply the money. The mindset of flowering will lead to a staggering degree of success. Getting to this point, it sometimes takes a slap in the face. Sometimes people get a slap and needsdo not know. You are missing the opportunity to wake up. These little shocks or jolts on the road then put back in your growth, rather than move them to us at unimaginably high growth.

We were very happy that it moved us forward. We have clearly received the message are thriving versus surviving. My message to you today about us go in your life and thrive. Life is an incredible experience, and it should be exciting, delicious, juicy and fun. It will have greatPeace and joy and making these things for others.

Thriving gives you the life you want, but you need to successfully lead the clear and conscious choice to make living your life on your own terms, it was the way to be free. The difference in surviving and thriving are as simple as to take a decision. Make the decision today to grow! To your success ...



See Also : easy tour and travel riveiew americanairline booking tickets BooksTravel Canada

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment