Feeds RSS

Monday, September 20, 2010

How Do I Breathe - Mario Piano Cover

David Sides playing a piano cover of "How Do I Breathe" by Mario. This song is available on iTunes: itunes.apple.com Song Description: Breathe "is an R & B single by Mario. It is the first single from his third studio album, Go!. The single was released on 15 May 2007. was produced by Stargate. On the issue date of July 7, 2007, the only at number 91 on the Billboard Hot 100 debut. "How Do I Breathe" on the UK singles chart at number 30 on download sales alone made her debut, the day beforethe physical release of the song. It was also Mario's last single charts in the UK. The song is also at number 18 on the Billboard Hot R & B peak / Hip-Hop Songs chart so far. The official remix of the song features Fabolous and another remix was made which features Cassidy. A rare third features both artists and changes between beats.The song was written by Mario. Lyrics: How can I breathe, yeah? How can I breathe, yeah? [Verses]: It feels so different than here, I was also be used so as tobeing next to you, Life for me is not the same, there is no one to turn to. I do not know why I let it go too far, Starting over - it is so difficult. Seems like everywhere I try to walk, I keep thinking of you. [Hook]: I just had a wake up call and wish I never let you fall, Baby you are not at all to blame. if I do one that you pushed. Baby, if you knew I cared, you would have never went nowhere (nothing), girl, I should have just been there. [Chorus:] How do I breathe without you here by my...

esytour and travel

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment