Feeds RSS

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Love Story (The Prince's Side)

Original song by Taylor Swift played by Larry Paran Notes: This is just one attempt. I have searched for a variety of Guy-versions in youtube and most of the time, they just changed the "you" to the "i" and vice versa. I thought they missed the part where Romeo also had a different perspective on the situation. So I researched a little and with my own version of the song. In my research I learned that only translated Shakespeare, Arthur Brooke's "Romeus and Juliet", and made it towhat it is right now. In the film "Romeo + Juliet" director Baz Luhrmann has even a few characters and explores some of the supporting roles. In my version of the story, Julia had brothers and a strict father. that's all. haha. ____________________________________________ Love Story (The Prince's Side) We were both young when I you I saw my eyes and the flashback close You begin're here standing on a balcony of the air in the summer, the lights look, you see the party the ball gowns * I see you sad andWaiting in the crowd, I say hello * Little * Did you know that I am here all together and used to throw some pebbles * But your father said, "Stay away from Juliet" * And then start your brothers dragged me * I beg leave it go, and I said * Juliet Come with me Somewhere Only We save * I'd know you will, you will never be alone I'll be the prince and the princess, you say It's a Love Story Baby just, so, I sneak in the garden, you see, we keep quite because we're dead if theyknew ...

Hotel Ischia

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment