Feeds RSS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Demi-JB Love Adventure Episode 12 Crazy Fans!

I hope you like it please comment on what you think ... Frankie is not the cutest thing? I think so anywho --- Song: Goodnight & Goodbye - Jonas Brothers ---- ----- RECAP Demi: I hear when you get old enough to play drums for your brothers ... Frankie: The man is so good at the drums ... better than Nick, but shhh Demi: you (chuckles) so nice ... Frankie: Than why wont you be my girlfriend? Demi: Because (she plays with his hair) I liked your brother first ... Frankie: But if you like me towould you be my girlfriend? Demi: (Pause) Yes. Frankie: wait ... so you love Joe? ------ -------- Now back to Demi: (thinks) ... uh yes ... (She blushes, but do not know whether she means it or not) Frankie: Are you getting married? Demi: Not that I know ... Frankie: When you marry you want to be my sister? Demi: um ... Kind of ... Frankie: (gasps) get married! MARRIED !!!!!! (The brothers go into the room ... Nick is a blonde wig and sunglasses and a light brown wig with Joe with acool hat and Kevin with a very mirrored aviator and he fixed his hair but hes wearing a hood) Joe. okay lets Frankie: (Demi jumps and runs up to Joe) get married! MARRIED !!!!!!!! Joe: woah, woah where is this from? Frankie: If you marry Demi will be my sister! Sun marry! GET! Joe: (laughs) ... the man in only 18 Frankie: Ya, the old! Joe: hey! Nick: (laughs) lets go ... (They all go to the park and bring a Frisbee Joe) Joe: Hey guys can play...

Hotel Milano

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment