Feeds RSS

Friday, November 19, 2010

Insane Clown aggregation juggalo song island in the description (READ DESCRIPTION)

Well, I ope you like it, I sorry if you cannot hear music headphones I know, sorry (i put thr wrong track I know it says imma kill you but his song lyrics to Juggalo juggalo island of Iceland: You know what would be the shit? (Let's stay in the sun baby) What if ... we had our own island, man? "(Let's stay in the sun baby) I got my toes in the sand watch, hoes It's summer and play volleyball I feel Jolly y'all food on the fire boats in the water and the absence of the taking ofmy serial number slaughtered here for the weekend, me and these friends Sunny sunshine, clear blue sky no end to it a mermaid waving me in underwater on my balls it humming smoking are on a fat one, we come to have fun I have my dick hotdog in your bun pouring shots for all who are drinking Let's get going now, skinny dipping Do not hate me cuz I wear the Speedo Got Her friend stared out here we Skies as clear, ice cold beer, suntan topless, girl, come over here to Juggalo'sWe Iceland can be Haha haha ha! Let our nuts through the water in Iceland Juggalo We can hang have fun Haha haha ha! We can release water from the Bang! Pow! Boom! Sunny as High Noon Met some letter and they all come soon a luau, I'm always blowing Come here if you ever flew out We have a place for you, never ignore ya Got a hot plate and a drink we pour ya gonna Corps on the grill, Clays on the 1.2 and near here, the dead in the water even stiffs have fun swimming, we...

Hotel Milano

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment