Feeds RSS

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

August Waves

A new song I finally .... Hope you may have ended. :) August Waves to the beach doin 'it Santa Cruz style something going on I say more than once in a while with the wind in my hair soaking up the sun and its rays, some, I'm throwing my life away I could see otherwise, I agree with a free spirit thats were all meant to trade more than our time for money so take that sandals and let the waves only handle all your fears, as they all wash away. Chorus What would you do if this is the finalSunset for you? Would you say that you lived every day? I like to tell the kind of songs, the stories seem no different to think that glam shit is boring? If you do not like mine, you can write em 'I think for some people to ignore its easier than you do not let up by the words I'm usin' I'm just having fun with some verbal abusin "If you confuse me like you Choosin "individuality are no legal capacity Chorus My songs are simple, with a touch of cynicism, let methis for you in three short intervals, I dont care! I would rather go to the beach and pass the Green share Peace. Get it those of you environmentally conscious? A conservative would say, how dare he speak his intellectual matters of the nature of the waves it sends through the air with a guitar, his heart, creativity and a bong, wrap it like Chipotle:) in the form of a song Chorus Bridge: Lets go out to the beach and watch the sun kiss the sea Everybody stand for what you believe! Against...

Hotel Milano united-air-partners Hotel Ischia

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment