Feeds RSS

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kendi - Heartbeat of the City

Fill the empty space and let me breathe in me No, I can not let go to let you have then you're the heartbeat of my city, I look to the west, as I lay on my city Wonder rest, as something to be so ugly may be the prettiest There are no dusty concrete, hold no graffiti on the street is no demand, no promises Only Dying Light to guide the move from my feet orange color of the sky before he dies the moment between two worlds, as they are as the witness of something like conflict shall take all andhard, it's hard sometimes to go to understand all the catches you go orange in blue as the street lamps And the night is still a song for someone else to sing, it goes on and on and on, on and on on and on and on , on and on on and on and on, more and more energy is transformed into paths of silence that you fill empty space and let me breathe in me No, I can not let go let, you need as you are the heartbeat my city bus stop 02.00 clock, rain pools at my feet wet, the sky, the wet roads and wetEyes everything fast forward though I thought I pushed it over reverse playback in my head, who does what, when and why a breath of fresh air after the smoke-filled rooms with a clear head, leave the bus to see the curb Get up, said the main artery roads revive me step by step to hate what I have been lately, you do things specifically for me it's less hard to feel pain, even if you scarred gauze flickering lights on the road and think how can something can be freer Sun Both valuable for me to be born...

Hotel Milano

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment