Feeds RSS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

chris brown-up in the sky new song for 2011 only promo (with Lyrics)

Debut Album Preview 2012 "Up In Tha Sky"! Chris Brown - Whose Girl is that (before Chris was famous. Only 13 years old) OFFICIAL VIDEO: www.youtube.com yeah, ohh ohh, ohh detail exactly where you are you cannot stop looking, you look so good to me, mmm, and i dont have to ya, you are on your instrument to be You are my fantacy ooh, beautiful as yours is a star in the sky cannot you are closed by a factor all over me i just cannot leave you ooh baby, You tell me higher, higher, higher younot have to have Dont Look around you to put your head just look up, up into the sky yeah clients girl You know you got me you struck me out of my right foot to show me how to fly (lets go) in the air in the air in the air (ooh) in the air inthe air (ooh) Girl, you know you love me in hte air in the air in the air in the air in the air (ooh) ooh, in waitin for you in the air damn, it dont play a role, the day the weather girl, ohh I want you here, you take away my sweet higher freaking FlyerBaby, you wnt me ... Maintain what you Baby, I say it just me, baby I want to be there right for you ohh, and nothing matters ooh, you my letter to heaven, a sweet letter should not you be around you Dont have to set Look your head down just look up, up into the sky yeah clients girl You know you got me you struck me out of my right foot to show me how to fly (lets go) in the air in the air in the air (ooh) in the air in the air (ooh) Girl, you know you love me in the air in the air in the air...

Hotel Milano Hotel Ischia

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment