Feeds RSS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The one that Hevan Let Go by Yazmin Gale

READ ME ... just another one of my songs got a cold and sore throat atm, but that is not guna stop me lol Lyrics: Verse: Well, it was just another day, nothing differnt all the same, but then I noticed you have the space, and there was in full bloom, as you like and as the days went by, to do the more id in the eye, it felt so right and id wound, if you felt, because there somthing in the air was, every time that you were there Pre-Chours: and it really felt like a dream, and I was hoping you wereThe angel of my nightmares, you had to come to rescue me? CHORUS: Falling for You in the fall for you, and I do not know what to do about falling for you falling for you, and I didn't even have a clue Varese: it was differnt this time not my normal type, BTU did not care about spirit I would like to go to the vending machine and you cups of tea, milk two Shugar please 'n we go to the park in the form of college, spend a few hours talking rubbish, i couldnt stop thinking about Kissing You Pre-Chours: andIt really felt like a dream, and I had hoped you were the angel of my nightmares, you had to come to rescue me? CHORUS: Falling for You in the fall for you, and I do not know what to do about falling for you falling for you, and I didn't even have a clue in the fall for you Fallen for you, and I do not know what to do. .. BRIDGE: But then the wind came along and blew them away, you sliped thruogh my fingers and I didn't even have a say and take the lives of dose, but now ill never know, you could have been the one ... that...

travel insurance reviews

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment