Feeds RSS

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Justin Timberlake-Like I Love You with lyrics

Justin Timberlake Singel of the album "Justified" Just wat about the way I look at you, keep lookin 'me now you're scared, right? Do not fear me baby It's just Justin It feel good right? Do I hear any indication somethin went right when you cover full face It's kind of funny to me because you're so beautiful when its up to me your face will change If you smile then that should set the tone Just be smooth and if let go are the music should move your bones Remember to sing this song withnobody love me like I love You're a good girl, and that makes me trust you (Hey!) Late at night I talk to you You will know the difference when I touch you people so fake Nosey they cause are lonely you're not sick of the same thing? They say so and so was Datin 'love you or they hatin' And it does not matter anyway because we are here tonight, if you should set the tone Just be limber, baby And if you should go let the music move your bones smile Baby just rememberSing this song for me is nobody love you like I love you You're a good girl, and that makes me trust you (Hey!) Late at night I talk to you You will know the difference when I touch you Yeah, you know I could make you happy I can change your life (If you chance your man) I used to Let You Down Baby (If you give this chance to be your man) Here baby on my jacket, and then (Maybe we will fly through the night) I just want to love you baby, yeah yeah yeah (Girl, maybe we'll fly...

London Hotels Hotel Milano

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment