Feeds RSS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Importance of Taking Care of Yourself First

With the holiday season in full swing, we tend to do everything that we know we should not. We are committed through over-eating and of course stress! The I deserve to be happy team would like to remind you that you and your luck again at first.

Let us first ask why we do not take care of ourselves? When I ask people "what do you think of when you say: I have first?" Often I hear the following responses: "It would be selfish," "I only want people like me", "I can do it all", "I can notsay no, "I'm too busy," I just got through this first "and" I need to take care of my children, husband received, parents, friends, etc. first. "

If you do not take care of themselves first, you will not be able to make other people you care about. We would like the analogy of airline you say on your oxygen mask before helping others made. It's easy when you are not placed you on the first pass and then neither one of you will make it.

Again, this makes us feelselfish at first, but you change your vocabulary, your perspective can change to. It is not selfish, it's self-full. You're not hurt by all the other care of yourself. In the long run you really are, they also help. If you ever make to other people's problems, it is very difficult for them to learn, they can take for themselves, to learn from their mistakes and develop their own self-esteem. Taking care of yourself is not only not selfish, but it is the only real possibilityto help others.

How do you take care of themselves?

The first step is changing the perspective. Make yourself your top priority. The work will still be there tomorrow. Your friends and family will still love you tomorrow, if you take some time for yourself today. People who have just started with the concept of being "self-full" may have some difficulties, which have begun to have some real ideas.

Here are 3 ways you begin to have a care

1 - Thsomething for you.

This is something that is just for you. Take a relaxing candlelit bath, a massage or spend some time at a spa.

2 - You buy something for you.

Why is this so important? Our society values money. It has roots deep in our minds because, as we attach importance to us. "I can not spend much money on me!" Why? Are not you worth it? She would spend it if someone else is not it? Thus, value is by buying something that only you and you usebenefit. Try a personal care tool, a new razor, or nail spa robe.

3 - Take your time to meet with and get to know yourself again.

"But what shall I do?" I do not know how not to do. " Trust me, you understand, we do! Please take 5 minutes of rest only worry about anything. It will make a big difference in your mood, your ability to handle difficult situations and how you interact with the people you love.

We hope we helped start, so your first priority.Thank you for your candor and for taking time to read them. Until the next time you take care and remember, you deserve to be happy too.



Related : Flights from thailand and Airline Tickets foxnews-2009 house-and cameron Travel Center in Thailand and Hotel

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment