Feeds RSS

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Why I Went Into Business For Myself

In the last two years, the economy has taken its toll on my business. The customers have tightened their belts. Some very important accounts were lost. Staff had to leave freely. There may be a somewhat depressing picture sometimes. Late at night, sometimes I wonder why I went into business. And then, I'm in the midst of anxiety and suffering, I remembered why I'm in this course.

Working in a large corporate environment as a professional was very rewarding to the financialSide. I must admit, I have exceeded my revenue even in small companies. Nowadays, the realization of a salary to half of what I once seems like a worthy challenge. Despite a good salary my neighborhood was anything but healthy. How many employees today, I had a boss who enjoy disparage other people when they seemed to have made a mistake. The problem was not so much ridicule, but the fact that they are in the public and often largely controlling for questions from my or others.

Then therethe characters so well depicted in the movie Office Space. People who would not have survived in a different environment, seemed to be in positions of authority granted to maneuver or even nebulous title, was able to decipher only a few outsiders. Until today I still wonder what exactly a "long-term love affairs coordinator is doing." But somehow in the midst of downsizing and layoffs at my previous employer, calm, assured me that the last, which will go the "liaison office coordinators."

Workingdiligently and completing the tasks assigned to you is something that everyone understands responsible employees they need to do. Receiving criticism is not to reach for new innovative ways to solve existing problems, which assumes, of course, that current procedures are inadequate, or otherwise, in the grand pedestrian ways to the next level of professional maturity, can be very frustrating for most people. The reality is that few have ever been given specific and, as so much of life, it seemed thatPopularity and connections are often more important that the actual productivity of the individual. The popularity and the political game was something I was sure that I could not win.

The other issue that bothers me during my tenure was the idea, never in a position to satisfy the implicit assumption of late into the night. It did not matter if I had my tasks and my projects done on time. It was assumed that a true professional and would stay late to do otherwise was an unwritten von UnwerthVarieties. Person that is genuinely dedicated to the company that would understand. Those who were not just committed.

At the end I realized that although I could probably make less in the private sector or not my talent and energy could be could only truly be realized in a venture that I am passionate. Now mind you a steady pay check is to be preferred, no doubt, however, may sound to some of us, the thought of a nearly cubic punishment. The entrepreneur has somethingWhich burns in his soul, which is a big company offer only rarely. It's called freedom and destiny.



Tags : howtobuy tickets online easy tour and travel riveiew southwest-airline tickest Travel Australia&South Pacific Books Travel Caribbean

0 ความคิดเห็น:

Post a Comment